Sunday, August 24, 2008

CFOB

I don't know if anyone has been following all this viral b.s. But I'm going nuts, everytime Pete Wentz mentions ANYTHING that has ever been in a Midtown song I want to believe him that he knows something I don't know. The answer to all this should come out tomorrow, and if it's just Mr. Wentz promoting a new election day cd release I'll probably murder him. I want Midtown back..now that I think about it, why the fuck are any of us looking at Pete Wentz for any information regarding a Midtown reunion. That would be like Jordan Pundik giving hints at blink-182 reuniting. Anyways, this time tomorrow if I'm not pre-ordering Midtown tickets, I may burn my house down.

savetheworldlosethegirl

Jakez

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs