Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Stuff Around Here

It's been a while folks, a few things are going to be changing around here real soon. First and foremost I now have a partner in reviewing, I guess you could call him the Superman to my Batman, Starsky to my Hutch, Nightwing to my..Poison Ivy. (His joke) Anyways, his name is Josh and he will be reviewing stuff and posting his thoughts on this blog as well.

Like I previously stated, there are some new changes coming around..not only will I be starting up reviewing cd's weekly, I am adding to my reviews with a comic book review weekly and comic news posted on a regular basis. I also will be restarting my weekly wrap-up of entertainment news, that will begin next week. Hopefully, this will all last and maybe I'll get some comments.

Jakez

0 comments:


Blogspot Template by Isnaini Dot Com Powered by Blogger and Local Jobs